The 1947 Partition of India is seen by most Hindus of India as a massive betrayal by Muslims and an unprecedented tragedy.
How do mass of Pakistanis view the Partition, especially given the failure of Pakistan to emerge as a viable nation state? Have some sections begun to question its wisdom? Or does the hatred of Kafirs and desire to decimate them trump all other considerations?
Tarek Fatah is a Pakistani-Canadian journalist and author. Fatah advocates LGBT rights, a separation of religion and state, opposition to sharia law, and advocacy for a “liberal, progressive form” of Islam.
Fatah was born in Karachi, Pakistan into a Punjabi Muslim family which had migrated from Bombay to Karachi following the Partition of India in 1947. He calls himself “an Indian born in Pakistan” and “a Punjabi born into Islam” and is a vocal critic of the Pakistani religious and political establishment. To this end, Fatah has criticized the partition of India.
MANUSHI is neither Left-Wing Nor Right-Wing. We are Truth Wingers.
For a Brief Glimpse of Manushi’s engagements over the last four decades, click here https://www.manushi.in/about-us
Manushi Founder, Madhu Kishwar describes her work as “labour of love” and has ensured that her lifelong commitment to Resurgent Bharat is one of giving, not of taking. She has never accepted any monetary fee on account of her work for Manushi. Instead, she has continuously sustained Manushi from her own earnings as a professor and writer.
This is an urgent request to all those YouTube viewers who have sent or plan to send donations to Manushi Trust through direct bank transfer.
As soon as you initiate a money transfer to Manushi Trust, please send us an email at the below mentioned id with your full name and email address: [email protected] This will enable us to:
- Send you an official receipt along with 80G certificate for income tax exemption;
- Maintain proper accounts for filing annual Income Tax Returns;
- Publish the name of each donor on our website, as is our normal practice.
We maintain the privacy of those few who wish to remain anonymous by not publishing the name but merely the amount sent.
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Name: Manushi Trust
A/c No: 921010044743603
IFSC Code: UTIB0001148
Branch: Jasola, New Delhi – 110025
Type: Current Account
To support Manushi, please click on this link:
We urge you to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Join us on:
- Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DvOEyh5DVFy…
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/manushiIndia1Manushi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madhu.kishwar1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madhupurnimakishwar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/madhukishwar
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhu-purnima-kishwar-46b8a896/
- Website: https://www.manushi.in/
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: https://t.me/manushiIndia