Robert Rosario is a socio-political activist and a thinker, speaker and writer. He is also part of the working committee of the organization called ‘Hindustani Christians’.
Sankrant Sanu is an author, entrepreneur and public intellectual who is the founder and CEO of the publishing house Garuda Prakashan. He spent nine years at Microsoft Corporation in various engineering and management roles and then left the IT career to focus on personal growth in the yoga traditions and working towards a plural, sustainable world. He is an advocate for indigenous cultures and languages with his book titled ”The English Medium Myth: Dismantling barriers to India’s growth.”
Sankrant has been actively involved in writing, consulting and social projects. His writing has appeared in various publications in India, USA and UK in Dainik Jagran, DNA, Manushi, The Hindustan Times and The Seattle Times.
MANUSHI is neither Left-Wing Nor Right-Wing. We are Truth Wingers.
For a Brief Glimpse of Manushi’s engagements over the last four decades, click here https://www.manushi.in/about-us
Manushi Founder, Madhu Kishwar describes her work as “labour of love” and has ensured that her lifelong commitment to Resurgent Bharat is one of giving, not of taking. She has never accepted any monetary fee on account of her work for Manushi. Instead, she has continuously sustained Manushi from her own earnings as a professor and writer.
This is an urgent request to all those YouTube viewers who have sent or plan to send donations to Manushi Trust through direct bank transfer.
As soon as you initiate a money transfer to Manushi Trust, please send us an email at the below mentioned id with your full name and email address: [email protected] This will enable us to:
- Send you an official receipt along with 80G certificate for income tax exemption;
- Maintain proper accounts for filing annual Income Tax Returns;
- Publish the name of each donor on our website, as is our normal practice.
We maintain the privacy of those few who wish to remain anonymous by not publishing the name but merely the amount sent.
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Name: Manushi Trust
A/c No: 921010044743603
IFSC Code: UTIB0001148
Branch: Jasola, New Delhi – 110025
Type: Current Account
To support Manushi, please click on this link:
We urge you to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Join us on:
- Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DvOEyh5DVFy…
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/manushiIndia1Manushi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madhu.kishwar1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madhupurnimakishwar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/madhukishwar
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhu-purnima-kishwar-46b8a896/
- Website: https://www.manushi.in/
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: https://t.me/manushiIndia