Vinay Krishna Chaturvedi, famously known as Tufail Chaturvedi, is a nationalist author, a scholar of Islam, and a poet. Tufail Chaturvedi mentors youngsters using easy-to-understand metaphors and similes to write Urdu poetry in the Devanagari script at Delhi National Capital Region (NCR). Chaturvedi, alongwith his disciples, has launched a portal, www.lafzgroup.com to promote the works of such talents, organises regular mushairas and even published a magazine named Lafz to showcase such talents to Hindi and Urdu readers from his Noida, Sector 11 residence.
Novels translated by Tufail Chaturvedi:
- Khoya paani
- Dhan Yatra
- Mere Muh Me Khaak
Books written by Tufail Chaturvedi:
- Akse-Khushboo (Hindi)
- Saat Pakistani Shayar
- Sarhad Ke Aar-Paar Ki Shayari
Bharat Gupt is an Indian classicist, theatre theorist, sitar and surbahar player, musicologist, and newspaper columnist. He is also a retired Professor in English, who taught at the College of Vocational Studies of the University of Delhi.
Murtad Sachwala is an Ex-Muslim, Indian activist and critic of Islam. His study of Islam and the incisive analysis of Quranic text spans over more than a decade.
MANUSHI is neither Left-Wing Nor Right-Wing. We are Truth Wingers.
For a Brief Glimpse of Manushi’s engagements over the last four decades, click here https://www.manushi.in/about-us
Manushi Founder, Madhu Kishwar describes her work as “labour of love” and has ensured that her lifelong commitment to Resurgent Bharat is one of giving, not of taking. She has never accepted any monetary fee on account of her work for Manushi. Instead, she has continuously sustained Manushi from her own earnings as a professor and writer.
an urgent request to all those YouTube viewers who have sent or plan to send donations to Manushi Trust through direct bank transfer.
As soon as you initiate a money transfer to Manushi Trust, please send us an email at the below mentioned id with your full name and email address: [email protected] This will enable us to:
- Send you an official receipt along with 80G certificate for income tax exemption;
- Maintain proper accounts for filing annual Income Tax Returns;
- Publish the name of each donor on our website, as is our normal practice.
We maintain the privacy of those few who wish to remain anonymous by not publishing the name but merely the amount sent.
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Name: Manushi Trust
A/c No: 921010044743603
IFSC Code: UTIB0001148
Branch: Jasola, New Delhi – 110025
Type: Current Account
To support Manushi, please click on this link:
We urge you to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Join us on:
- Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DvOEyh5DVFy…
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/manushiIndia1Manushi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madhu.kishwar1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madhupurnimakishwar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/madhukishwar
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhu-purnima-kishwar-46b8a896/
- Website: https://www.manushi.in/
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: https://t.me/manushiIndia