Abdul Hamid Official in conversation with Madhu Kishwar
Maududi is acnowledged worldwide to be one of the most authoritative fountainheads of Islam in the 20th century.
He was not just an armchair theorist. His influence can be gauged from the fact that he not only iinspired Jihadi organizations in India, such as SIMI, PFI, Hurriyat, Indian Mujahiddin etc but also inspired UN desgnated terrorist organizations such as Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, Taliban etc. The credit for rapid Islamization of Pakistan post 1947 goes chiefly to Maududi. Of particular interest to Indian readers is Maududi’s clear cut repudiation of loyalty to any nation state, its laws or the constitution of the land they live in. He insists that Muslims owe allegiance only to Islam and Sharia and must do all they can to bring the entire world under the umbrella of Mohamaddan law.
This lecture was delivered by Abul Ala Maududi on Iqbal Day,13th April, 1939, at the Town Hall, Lahore. JIHĀD IN ISLAM In the Name of Allah, the Merciful and the Most Beneficent (This Address was delivered on Iqbal Day, April 13, 1939, at the Town Hall, Lahore)
MANUSHI is neither Left-Wing Nor Right-Wing. We are Truth Wingers.
For a Brief Glimpse of Manushi’s engagements over the last four decades, click here https://www.manushi.in/about-us
Manushi Founder, Madhu Kishwar describes her work as “labour of love” and has ensured that her lifelong commitment to Resurgent Bharat is one of giving, not of taking. She has never accepted any monetary fee on account of her work for Manushi. Instead, she has continuously sustained Manushi from her own earnings as a professor and writer.
an urgent request to all those YouTube viewers who have sent or plan to send donations to Manushi Trust through direct bank transfer.
As soon as you initiate a money transfer to Manushi Trust, please send us an email at the below mentioned id with your full name and email address: [email protected] This will enable us to:
- Send you an official receipt along with 80G certificate for income tax exemption;
- Maintain proper accounts for filing annual Income Tax Returns;
- Publish the name of each donor on our website, as is our normal practice.
We maintain the privacy of those few who wish to remain anonymous by not publishing the name but merely the amount sent.
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Name: Manushi Trust
A/c No: 921010044743603
IFSC Code: UTIB0001148
Branch: Jasola, New Delhi – 110025
Type: Current Account
To support Manushi, please click on this link:
We urge you to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Join us on:
- Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DvOEyh5DVFy…
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/manushiIndia1Manushi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madhu.kishwar1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madhupurnimakishwar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/madhukishwar
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhu-purnima-kishwar-46b8a896/
- Website: https://www.manushi.in/
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: https://t.me/manushiIndia