Dr. Makkhan Lal LIVE with Madhu Kishwar
Dr. Makkhan Lal is the professor & founder director of Delhi Institute of Heritage Research and Management. Prof Makkhan Lal was at the centre of a row over rewriting of history books during the last NDA regime’s tenure. Dr. Lal was at the forefront of attempts to saffronise history textbooks in the early 2000s and is linked to a Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh-affiliated think-tank.
The self serving collegium system invented by the Supreme Court judges has arrogated to itself unprecedented powers that put SC judges as the unquestioned authority in all matters, in all domains. As per the Constitution of India, the judiciary is expected to oversee the honest implementation of laws while law making is the prerogative of the parliament. But in recent years the apex has become an extra constitutional authority that rides rough shod over the parliament as well as orher arms of the government. All this is happnenning while the judicial system itself is in a total mess, riddled with inefficiency, corruption, nepotism and disorientation.
MANUSHI is neither Left-Wing Nor Right-Wing. We are Truth Wingers.
For a Brief Glimpse of Manushi’s engagements over the last four decades, click here https://www.manushi.in/about-us
Manushi Founder, Madhu Kishwar describes her work as “labour of love” and has ensured that her lifelong commitment to Resurgent Bharat is one of giving, not of taking. She has never accepted any monetary fee on account of her work for Manushi. Instead, she has continuously sustained Manushi from her own earnings as a professor and writer.
This is an urgent request to all those YouTube viewers who have sent or plan to send donations to Manushi Trust through direct bank transfer.
As soon as you initiate a money transfer to Manushi Trust, please send us an email at the below mentioned id with your full name and email address: [email protected] This will enable us to:
- Send you an official receipt along with 80G certificate for income tax exemption;
- Maintain proper accounts for filing annual Income Tax Returns;
- Publish the name of each donor on our website, as is our normal practice.
We maintain the privacy of those few who wish to remain anonymous by not publishing the name but merely the amount sent.
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Name: Manushi Trust
A/c No: 921010044743603
IFSC Code: UTIB0001148
Branch: Jasola, New Delhi – 110025
Type: Current Account
To support Manushi, please click on this link:
We urge you to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Join us on:
- Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DvOEyh5DVFy…
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/manushiIndia1Manushi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madhu.kishwar1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madhupurnimakishwar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/madhukishwar
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhu-purnima-kishwar-46b8a896/
- Website: https://www.manushi.in/
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: https://t.me/manushiIndia