Rachana Naidu is a practising lawyer. She was born and bought up in Chattisgarh. She has been working since the last 7 yrs to bring about public awareness about the ugly face of Naxal politics behind the facade of protecting the human rights of the poor and vulnerable communities.
Rājīv Rañjana Prasāda was born on 27th May, 1982. Rajiv’s published books so far are – Aamcho Bastar, Dholkal, Lal Andhera, Bastar Ke Jannayak, Bastarnama, Dantkshetra, Maun Magadha Mein. Rajiv received the Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha Puraskar by President Pranab Mukherjee (2014) for the work ‘Maun Magadha Mein’.
In this program Rachna and Rajiv Ranjan will cover the following issues:
- How naxals entered Bastar Tribal revolt against naxal atrocities in the form of Salwa Judum
- Role of urban naxals
- What happened to Salwa Judum and its leaders after Supreme Court order disbanding Salwa Judum
MANUSHI is neither Left-Wing Nor Right-Wing. We are Truth Wingers.
For a Brief Glimpse of Manushi’s engagements over the last four decades, click here https://www.manushi.in/about-us
Manushi Founder, Madhu Kishwar describes her work as “labour of love” and has ensured that her lifelong commitment to Resurgent Bharat is one of giving, not of taking. She has never accepted any monetary fee on account of her work for Manushi. Instead, she has continuously sustained Manushi from her own earnings as a professor and writer.
This is an urgent request to all those YouTube viewers who have sent or plan to send donations to Manushi Trust through direct bank transfer.
As soon as you initiate a money transfer to Manushi Trust, please send us an email at the below mentioned id with your full name and email address: [email protected] This will enable us to:
- Send you an official receipt along with 80G certificate for income tax exemption;
- Maintain proper accounts for filing annual Income Tax Returns;
- Publish the name of each donor on our website, as is our normal practice.
We maintain the privacy of those few who wish to remain anonymous by not publishing the name but merely the amount sent.
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Name: Manushi Trust
A/c No: 921010044743603
IFSC Code: UTIB0001148
Branch: Jasola, New Delhi – 110025
Type: Current Account
To support Manushi, please click on this link:
We urge you to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Join us on:
- Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DvOEyh5DVFy…
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/manushiIndia1Manushi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madhu.kishwar1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madhupurnimakishwar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/madhukishwar
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhu-purnima-kishwar-46b8a896/
- Website: https://www.manushi.in/
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: https://t.me/manushiIndia