Dr. Shilpi Tiwari & Ex Muslim, Imroz Alam LIVE with Madhu Kishwar
With degrees of MBBS, MS (General Surgery), and DNB (Urology), Dr. Shilpi Tiwari is the chief consultant of the Department of Urology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital and Research Institute (Neeti Bag), Delhi Heart and Lung Institute.
Imroz Alam is an Ex-Muslim and he also teaches Urdu to film industry folks and other poets or artists.
Saudi Arabia is designated as a religious repressive regime for its enforcement of Islam using government power, such as restricting civil rights and liberties.
However recently, as part of his Vision 2030 plan for modernization, crown prince Mohammed bin Salman has been pushing many reforms, such as making textbooks reflect greater tolerance, increasing access to Western entertainment, easing restrictions for women under the guardianship system, curbing the power of the religious police, and limiting judges’ individual discretion by codifying personal status law.
In this interview, Madhu Kishwar along with Shilpi Tiwari and Imroz Alam will explore the dynamics behind these reforms and whether they are mere cosmetic or point towards secularization of Saudi society.
MANUSHI is neither Left-Wing Nor Right-Wing. We are Truth Wingers.
For a Brief Glimpse of Manushi’s engagements over the last four decades, click here https://www.manushi.in/about-us
Manushi Founder, Madhu Kishwar describes her work as “labour of love” and has ensured that her lifelong commitment to Resurgent Bharat is one of giving, not of taking. She has never accepted any monetary fee on account of her work for Manushi. Instead, she has continuously sustained Manushi from her own earnings as a professor and writer.
This is an urgent request to all those YouTube viewers who have sent or plan to send donations to Manushi Trust through direct bank transfer.
As soon as you initiate a money transfer to Manushi Trust, please send us an email at the below mentioned id with your full name and email address: [email protected] This will enable us to:
- Send you an official receipt along with 80G certificate for income tax exemption;
- Maintain proper accounts for filing annual Income Tax Returns;
- Publish the name of each donor on our website, as is our normal practice.
We maintain the privacy of those few who wish to remain anonymous by not publishing the name but merely the amount sent.
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Name: Manushi Trust
A/c No: 921010044743603
IFSC Code: UTIB0001148
Branch: Jasola, New Delhi – 110025
Type: Current Account
To support Manushi, please click on this link:
We urge you to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Join us on:
- Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DvOEyh5DVFy…
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/manushiIndia1Manushi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madhu.kishwar1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madhupurnimakishwar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/madhukishwar
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhu-purnima-kishwar-46b8a896/
- Website: https://www.manushi.in/
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: https://t.me/manushiIndia