MANUSHI welcomes volunteers of all age groups provided they remain serious about the time & work commitment they make. Voluntary work by definition is unpaid. However, we do cover costs, if any incurred for completing assignments.
Unlike regular job holders, volunteers are allowed to have flexible schedules.
- Editing, proofreading;
- Video recording and/or video editing;
- Content writing;
- Research and investigations on suggested topics;
- Field work within and outside Delhi for special assignments;
- Archival research;
- Legal aid work;
- Website management;
- Designing, illustrations, graphics, photography;
- Transcribing interviews;
- Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa;
- Assist in organising workshops, conferences as and when scheduled;
- Social Media marketing;
- Advocacy campaigns;
- Fund raising.