In this video Rajiv Malhotra discusses with Madhu Kishwar the stress-test of India at three levels in the light of Artificial Inteliigence’s impact: sthula sharir (physical), sukshma sharir (psychological) and karan sharir (character/karmic).
This leads the discussion to the following themes:
- The economic disruption being faced by India; external;
- China-Pak threat combined with internal Breaking India Forces 2.0;
- The case of Yogi Adityanath encouraging the hijacking of the extremely precious and sensitive data related to the Kumbh Mela;
- The performance of individual Indians in AI;
- The abysmal lack of R&D and the obsolete knowledge base in India which prevents the flowering of Make in India project.
Finally, Rajiv deals with the question: Is India for sale?
This prompts a worried Madhu Kishwar to ask, ‘will the book help enemies of India with ideas on India’s vulnerabilities’?
To learn more about 'Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Power', visit https://www.aiandpower.com/